One uWatch Cube will monitor entry ways for boats & monitor up to 20 remote sensors.
You will be alerted to your mobile phone in 40 seconds if someone is on your boat.
- One Smart Cube
- Plugged into a 5V USB socket.
- or one Flat Cube
- The uWatch app
- One or more LoRa SmartTags remote sensores for entry points, solar panels & other high value items.
How does it work?
The Tags sensors are set-up for the correct type of activation.
- PIR - Movement in front of the sensor
- Shock – The sensor is knocked, moved, or vibrates
The Bilge float switch can be mounted to trigger an alert should the space it is installed begin to fill with water.
- Smart Cube Can take an image when activated via PIR, shock sensors or a remote tag.
- Flat Cube Once the remote sensor is triggered it will Cube admit an audible alarm within 10 seconds and send a mobile alert after 30 seconds.
If you would like to discuss your boat security requirements further, please contact a member of our team.