Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions
- What the Terms and Conditions cover:
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products and services to you. They are a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity, and uWatch Ltd.
- Why you should read them:
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem, and other important information. If you think
that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
2. Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are:
We are uWatch Limited, a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 09531209 and our registered office is at Mill Brook House, Caps Lane, Cholsey, Wallingford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, OX10 9HF.
- How to contact us:
You can contact us by telephone at 01491 651229 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How we may contact you:
If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- These terms and conditions relate to all our activities and services provided under the names uWatch, Bee.Watch and The Tool Register.
3. Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order:
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we write to you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order:
If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product because we cannot obtain authorization for your payment, because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified or if you do not meet the eligibility criteria specified as set out in ‘Your Status’ below.
- Your order number:
We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- Your status:
By placing an order with us you warrant that – you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, you are at least 18 years old, you are a private individual and you are purchasing products in your capacity as such; and you are not purchasing products for resale.
4. Our products
- Products and packaging may vary slightly from their pictures.
The images of the products in our promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display them accurately, we cannot guarantee that the pictures in our promotional materials accurately reflect the products.
5. Our rights to make changes
Minor changes to the product. We may change the product:
- To reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- To implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example, to address a security threat. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
6. Providing the products
- Delivery costs:
The costs of delivery will be as notified to you during the order
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control.
If our delivery of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimize the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered.
If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, Royal Mail should leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- If you do not re-arrange delivery.
If you do not collect the products from Royal Mail as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, Royal Mail may contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If despite their reasonable efforts, Royal Mail is unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we may end the contract.
- Your legal rights if we deliver late.
You have legal rights if we deliver any products late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any products then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
- We have refused to deliver the products;
- Delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- You told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- Setting a new deadline for delivery.
If you do not wish to treat the contract as at an end straight away, or do not have the right to do so, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can treat the contract as at an end if we do not meet the new deadline.
- Ending the contract for late delivery.
If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery, you can cancel your order for any of the products or reject products that have been delivered. If you wish, you can reject or cancel the order for some of those products (not all of them), unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. After that, we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the canceled products and their delivery. If the products have been
delivered to you, you will have to return them to us or allow us to collect them, and we will pay the costs of this.
- When you become responsible for the product.
The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you collect it from us.
- When you own the products.
You own the products on the later of either i) delivery or ii) when we have received payment in full for the products including the delivery charge.
- What will happen if you do not give the required information to us?
We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products in our promotional material. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (see clause 1) or make an additional charge of a reasonable
sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of our asking for it.
- Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you.
We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- Deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes
- Update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements
- Make changes to the product as notified by us to you (see clause 5).
- Your rights if we suspend the supply of products.
We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending the supply of the product unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than 4 weeks and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
- We may also suspend the supply of the products if you do not pay.
If you do not pay us for the products when you are supposed to and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due, we may suspend the supply of the products until you have paid us the outstanding amounts. We will contact you to tell you we are suspending the supply of the products. We will not suspend the products where you dispute the unpaid invoice. We will not charge you for the products during the period for which they are suspended. As well as suspending the products, we can also charge you interest on your overdue payments.
8. Your rights to end the contract
- You can always end the contract for the supply of a product before it has
been delivered and paid for.
- What happens if you have a good reason for ending the contract?
If you are ending the contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below, the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided or have not been provided properly and you may also be entitled to further compensation.
The reasons are:
(a) We have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to;
(b) We have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
(c) There is a risk that the supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
(d) We have suspended supply of the product for technical reasons, or we notify you that we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 4 weeks;
(e) You have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong.
- What happens if you end the contract without a good reason?
If you are not ending the contract for one of the reasons set out in clause 2, then the contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
- Returning products after ending the contract.
If you end the contract after products have been dispatched to you and (because we cannot recall them) they are delivered to you, you must return them to us. If you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you are exercising your legal rights to end the contract because of something we have done wrong then we will pay the costs of return. In all other circumstances, you must pay the costs of return.
9. Our rights to end the contract
- We may end the contract if you break it.
We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- We are unable to collect payment from you when it is due and you still do not make payment within 7 days of us reminding you that payment is due.
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products.
- You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us.
- You must compensate us if you break the contract.
If we end the contract in the situations set out above, we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of you breaking the
- We may withdraw the product.
We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know as soon as reasonably practicable in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products that will not be provided.
10. If there is a problem with the product
- How to tell us about problems.
- Your obligation to return rejected products.
If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us, or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection.
- Our Guarantee – Your right to change your mind.
We offer the following guarantee which is in addition to your other legal rights and does not affect them. If you change your mind about a product either before it is delivered or within 14 days of receiving it, please contact us to arrange for a full refund. If you have received the unwanted product you must return it to us at your own expense. This guarantee is only offered to consumers residing in the UK.
- Transferring our guarantee.
You may transfer our guarantee above to a person who has acquired the product from you. We may require the person to whom the guarantee is transferred to provide reasonable evidence that they are now the owner of the relevant item or property.
- 12-month warranty & technical support
Your initial purchase of a uWatch Cube includes a 12-month hardware warranty, and technical support and assistance available via email, the ‘Help and Support’ function of the uWatch app, and telephone.
12 months after your purchase, this warranty and support will no longer apply. For additional hardware repairs and support after this period, there is the option to purchase another annual warranty and support package which will be valid for a further 12 months. This annual warranty will provide eligibility for hardware repairs/replacements, and support with troubleshooting, maintenance, and usage of the Cube and its accessories.
11. Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the product.
The price of products will be as set out on our website. VAT will be charged at the prevailing rate. The price quoted on our website excludes delivery charges which are quoted separately at checkout. Product prices and delivery charges are subject to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders which we have already dispatched.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT.
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product (including delivery costs) in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- What happens if we get the price wrong?
It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, the price of some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced on our website. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at the order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price notified to you we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and could reasonably have been recognized by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the Products to you at the incorrect (lower) price. We may terminate the contract, refund you any sums you have paid, and require you to return the product at our expense.
- When you must pay and how you must pay.
We accept payment with Mastercard, Visa, or Paypal. You must pay for the products (including delivery costs) before we dispatch them.
- We can charge interest if you pay late.
If we are unable to collect any payment from you by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% a year above the base lending rate of the Bank of England from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date
until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
- What to do if you think an invoice is wrong.
If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
12. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us.
If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but except as set out in clause 2 we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the
- We are not liable for business losses.
We only supply the products to you for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business, or resale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, income, or revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time, loss of business, business interruption, loss of business opportunity or any consequential or special loss or damage.
13. How we use your personal information and contact you
Written communication Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information, and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
14. Other important terms
- Our rights to vary these terms and conditions.
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time by posting them on our website. Updated versions will be indicated by an ‘updated revised date’ and will be effective as soon as they are accessible. Your continued use of our website indicates you have accepted such changes.
- We may transfer this agreement to someone else.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except
that you can always transfer our guarantee).
You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing. However, you do not need our agreement to transfer the benefit of our guarantee.
- Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to).
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, except in respect of our guarantee. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end this contract or make any changes to these terms.
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force.
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Even if we delay enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later.
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of you breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings?
These terms are governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Contract or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Entire Agreement.
We intend to rely on these terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them in relation to this Contract.
15. Returns Procedure
- If you wish to return a Product to us you may contact us via our website, email, or telephone. You will then be informed of details of how to return or arrange collection of the Product(s).
- If you are returning a Product to us:
(a) because you have canceled the Contract between us within the 14-day cooling-off period, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible after receipt of the returned Product from you and, in any case, within 14 days of the receipt of the returned Product provided this is received undamaged and in good order. Where you are entitled to
a refund, we will refund the price of the Product in full. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products.
(b) for any other reason, we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time and, usually within 5 working days of when we receive the Product from you. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via email that you were entitled to a refund.
- Subject to the terms here, if you believe that a Product you have ordered from us is defective, you should contact us via our website, email, or telephone. We will advise you of the appropriate steps to take.
- If you notify us within 30 days of delivery of the Product that the Product is defective, you will have the option to select a repair, an exchange, or a refund. If a fault is found after 30 days from delivery of the Product, we will at our discretion either repair or replace the Product and deliver the repaired or replacement Product to you, or provide a refund.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation and return the Products to us, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. When returning a Product to us we recommend you obtain proof of posting. In all cases, we reserve the right to inspect the Product and verify the fault. For an exchange or refund, the Product must be in otherwise ‘as new’ condition and if possible, with the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the Product returned is deemed to have been damaged.
- We will usually make any refunds using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We do not cover faults caused by misuse, neglect, physical damage, tampering or incorrect adjustment or normal wear and tear. Products sold on our website are not intended for resale. Nor do we cover faults due to incorrect installation. Please do not remove the serial number.
- This Returns Procedure does not affect your statutory rights.
16. Our website and mobile applications: Terms and Conditions
- Agreement to Terms
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (you), and uWatch Ltd, doing business as uWatch Ltd, The Tool Register, and Bee.Watch whose registered office is:
Mill Brook House,
United Kingdom (we, us), concerning your access to and use of any of our websites or related applications (the Site) including (www.uwatch.co.uk), (www.bee.watch) The Tool Register (www.thetoolregister.com).
The Site provides the following services: The website provides links to the app store which allows users to download the app and register. (Services).
You agree that by accessing the Site and/or Services, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then you are prohibited from using the Site and Services and you must discontinue use immediately. We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
The supplemental policies set out in Section 1.7 below, as well as any supplemental terms and conditions or documents that may be posted on the Site from time to time, are expressly incorporated by reference.
We may make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time. The updated version of these Terms and Conditions will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. Your continued use of the Site represents that you have accepted such changes.
We may update or change the Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and/or our business priorities.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
The Site is intended for users who are at least 18 years old.
If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register for the Site or use the Services without parental permission.
Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Site include:
● Our Privacy Notice:
https://uwatch.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Privacy-Policy-web.pdf , which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
https://uwatch.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Privacy-Policy-web.pdf , which sets out information about the cookies on the Site.
2. Acceptable Use
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our services available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of this Site, you agree not to:
● Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compiled database or directory without written permission from us
● Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretences
● Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site
● Use the Site to advertise or sell goods and services
● Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use
● Engage in unauthorised framing of or linking to the Site
● Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
● Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
● Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
● Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks and services connected to the Site
● Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user
● Sell or otherwise transfer your profile
● Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
● Use the Site or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise
● Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site
● Attempt to access any portions of the Site that you are restricted from accessing
● Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users
● Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content
● Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission Mechanism
● Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
● Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site
● Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
● Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users
● Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User
● Advertise products or services not intended by us
● Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
3. Our content
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and Services including source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Site (Our Content) are owned or licensed to us and are protected by copyright and trademark laws.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, no part of the Site, Services, or Our Content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and Our Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
You shall not (a) try to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any networks, servers, or computer systems connected to the Site; and/or (b) make for any purpose including error correction, any modifications, adaptations, additions or enhancements to the Site or Our Content, including the modification of the paper or digital copies you may have downloaded.
We shall (a) prepare the Site and Our Content with reasonable skill and care; and (b) use industry standard virus detection software to try to block the uploading of content to the Site that contains viruses.
The content on the Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on the Site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, whether expressed or implied, that Our Content on the Site is accurate, complete, or up to date.
4. Site Management
We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to (1) monitor the Site for breaches of these Terms and Conditions; (2) take appropriate legal action against anyone in breach of applicable laws or these Terms and Conditions; (3) remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way a burden to
our systems; and (4) otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site and Services.
We do not guarantee that the Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs, and platform to access the Site and you should use your own virus protection software.
5. Modifications to and availability of the Site
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Services without notice at any time.
We cannot guarantee the Site and Services will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Site, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access or use the Site or Services during any downtime or discontinuance of the Site or Services. We are not obliged to maintain and support the Site or Services or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to the Services, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
6. Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
The Site and Services are provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the Site and/or Services will be at your sole risk except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. All warranties, terms, conditions, and undertakings, express or implied (including by statute, custom or usage, a course of dealing, or common law) in connection with the Site and Services and your use thereof including, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content and are not liable for any (1) errors or omissions in content: (2) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our server; (3) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site or services; and/or (4) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
6.2 Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
● We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent
● If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions, but we would not be responsible for any loss or damage that were not foreseeable at
the time you started using the Site/Services.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability section, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to a total aggregate amount equal to the greater of (a) the sum of £5000 or (b) the amount paid, if any, by you to us for the Services/Site during the six (6) month period prior to any cause of action arising.
If you are a business user:
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
● use of, or inability to use, our Site/Services; or
● use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
● loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
● business interruption;
● loss of anticipated savings;
● loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
● any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
● Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
● If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
● You have legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights.
7. Term and Termination
These Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Site or Services or are otherwise a user of the Site, as applicable. You may terminate your use or participation at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions for terminating user accounts in your account settings, if available, or by contacting us.
Without limiting any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to, in our sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny access to and use of the Site and
the Services (including blocking certain IP addresses), to any person for any reason including without limitation for breach of any representation, warranty, or covenant contained in these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation.
If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your use of the
Site/Services is in breach of these Terms and Conditions or of any applicable law or regulation, we may terminate your use or participation in the Site and the Services or delete any content or information that you posted at any time, without warning, in our sole
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason set out in this Section 9, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
8. Mobile Application
If you access the Services via a mobile application, then we grant you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to install and use the mobile application on wireless electronic devices owned or controlled by you, and to access and use the mobile application on such devices strictly in accordance with the terms and conditions of this license.
For business users only – You will not:
reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise try to discover the source code of the software/application unless you have first written to us requesting interoperability information and we have failed to provide you with that information or if we have failed to offer to provide you with interoperability information on reasonable conditions”;
make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the application;
breach any applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your access or use of the application;
remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) posted by us or the licensors of the application;
use the application for any revenue-generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purposes for which it is not designed or intended;
make the application available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
use the application for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the application;
use the application to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail; or
use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any applications, accessories or devices for use with the application.
The following terms apply when you use a mobile application obtained from either the Apple Store or Google Play (each an App Distributor) to access the Services:
The license granted to you for our mobile application is limited to a non-transferable license to use the application on a device that utilizes the Apple iOS or Android operating system, as applicable, and in accordance with the usage rules set forth in the applicable App Distributor terms of service;
We are responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application as specified in these Terms and Conditions or as otherwise required under applicable law. You acknowledge that each App Distributor has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the mobile application;
In the event of any failure of the mobile application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify an App Distributor, and the App Distributor, in accordance with its terms and policies, may refund the purchase price, if any, paid for the mobile application, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, an App Distributor will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the mobile application;
You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. government list of
prohibited or restricted parties;
You must comply with applicable third-party terms of agreement when using the mobile application, e.g., if you have a VoIP application, then you must not be in breach of their wireless data service agreement when using the mobile application; and
You acknowledge and agree that the App Distributors are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms and Conditions and that each App Distributor will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce these Terms and Conditions against you as a
third party beneficiary thereof.
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email, and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records and to the electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Site.
You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by
other than electronic means.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or in respect to the Services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time.
We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining
There is no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the Site or Services.
These Terms and Conditions, their subject matter, and their formation, are governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Contract or its formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If you have any complaint or wish to raise a dispute under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in relation to the Site please follow this link: https://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/.
The organisation’s postal address is:
The Dispute Resolution Ombudsman
First Floor, 1-5 Argyle Way,
Stevenage, SG1 2AD
If we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later.
If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking
steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else.
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organization. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
Except as stated under the Mobile Application section, a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding use of the Services, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post to:
Mill Brook House,
Oxfordshire, OX10 9HF
Updated revised date: March 2022