Over 72,000 vehicles were stolen in 2022, with five Rolls Royce cars being stolen in one night on a single street in London.
One uWatch Cube will monitor sensors, known as LoRa SmartTags mounted inside the vehicle.
You will be alerted in 10 seconds if your Tag has been activated. Here is a video demostrating how it works.
- One Flat Cube
- Plugged into the mains in a building a kilometre or more away
- or one Smart Cube
- The uWatch app
- One or more LoRa SmartTags for the vehicle.
How does it work?
The Tags sensors are configured for the correct type of activation.
- PIR - Motion in front of the sensor
- Shock – The sensor is moved or vibrates
- Flat Cube Simply plug in and switch on tag to set-up. Once the remote sensor is triggered it will admit an audible alarm within 10 seconds.
- Smart Cube Can take an image if the intruder or used as an audible alarm.
If your family & friends would be interested in our system, please feel free to share this page. If you would like to discuss your requirements further, please contact a member of our team